Changes for the 2010 Plan Year
Below, by plan, we list the highlights for the Plan Year 7/1/10 to 6/30/11. The Trust provides you with dental, vision and basic life insurance at no cost to you. Please see the individual plan sections here for more details about the individual plans.
- “You” choose UBT Dental Plan - Same great benefits! Delta Dental of Ohio is the new carrier for all UBT members. If you are currently enrolled in a dental plan, you and your currently enrolled dependents will automatically be enrolled in the UBT Dental Plan. Read more about the "You" Choose Dental Plan here. Download a Dental/Vision Enrollment Form here.
- How to enroll: Enroll online at MyUBT or fill out a paper form and turn in to your HR Representative. You do NOT need to choose a level of coverage. Everyone has the same plan. Your level of coverage is determined by which dentist you choose and which Delta Dental network he or she belongs to. Please read more about this here.
- No changes from 2009. Download a Dental/Vision Enrollment Form here or enroll online at MyUBT.
- No changes. Download a Legal Plan Enrollment Form here or enroll online at MyUBT.
BASIC AND SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE
- There are no changes in the benefits
- Portability option has been expanded to Basic Life. Click here for more information on portability.
- You should have received an enrollment kit from The Prudential.
Updated January 2009